Situated in a beautiful bush setting, Orchid Sands is within walking distance to the beach and the general store, SES and Rural Fire Brigade shed and airstrip.
For fishing enthusiasts, the self-contained holiday accommodation is on a large, fully fenced, level, grassy block suitable for boats. There is a covered outdoor barbeque area and a sink and bench area as well for cleaning fish. Covered parking is provided for two vehicles.
- Tiled foyer and internal staircase to upper levels
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with automatic washing machine and double bowl sink
- Fridge and 2 freezers 200L and 500L
- Storage shelves
- 3 bedrooms with beautiful bush outlook
- Bedroom #2, largest, has built-in wardrobe, queen-sized bed & single bed
- Bedroom #3 has two single beds & a chest of drawers
- Bedroom #4 has built-in wardrobe, queen-sized bed & single bed
- Small lounge room with leather lounges & coffee table
- Main bathroom has a large shower recess & double bowl vanity unit
- Separate toilet with vanity unit next to the main bathroom
- Four separate covered verandahs
- In the tree tops!
- Master bedroom with queen-sized bed, walk-in robe & ensuite.
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge area
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a large 520 litre fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas oven/cook top, microwave, plenty of bench space, quality crockery, utensils & cookware
- Open plan lounge dining area features 3 swivel bar stools, a dining table for 8, two 3-seater & one 2-seater leather lounge suite & a large coffee table
- Satellite TV, DVD player with 700 movies & a Hi-Fi system with a small selection of CDs
- Back covered verandah on this level runs across the total width of the house & has a beautiful bush outlook
- There is one 6-seat & one 4-seat timber table, & comfortable plastic chairs for outdoor use